Of course, now that the temperatures have dropped, I'm itching to explore the outdoors. This might just call for some mitten warmers and a toboggan. After flipping through the new Chapel Hill Magazine Visitor's Guide I found numerous places I have yet to explore:
- "17: Hike the Occoneechee trails"
- "19: Go for a nature walk at the NC Botanical Garden"
- "21: Have a picnic in the Arboretum"
- "24: Go for a walk on Bolin Creek Trail, one of our many beautiful greenways"
- "27: Stroll along the scenic Riverwalk, an urban greenway in Hillsborough"
Here's to still being outdoors during sweater weather! Another outdoor option is a hayride with Santa. Now that might be at the top of my list….